The Women Lawyers Section of the Birmingham Bar Association exists to foster the personal and professional development of women with law degrees, and to enhance the quality of life and culture of the legal community.
The purpose of the Section is to encourage participation by women in the practice of law, to enhance the quality of life for women who have chosen law as a profession, to provide role models and mentors for women seeking to enter or grow in the profession, and to provide an environment that fosters cooperation between and among women in the profession, thereby enhancing the profession as a whole.
Annual Women Lawyers Section dues are $30.00 in addition to Regular dues. For more information, please contact Christi Graham, Chair, BBA Women Lawyers Section, (205) 437-4180 or email@example.com.
2014 Section Officers
- O. Tameka Wren, Chair
- Kathryn S. Weinert, Vice Chair/Chair-elect
- LaBella S. Alvis, Secretary
- Dana Dachelet, Corresponding Secretary
- Brooke Everley, Treasurer
- Frances King Quick, Historian
- Leigh Forstman, ASB Liaison/Representative
- Board Members: Pamela Blalock, Hon. Caryl P. Privett, LaBella S. Alvis, Kathryn Willis, Honora Gathings, Teresa Minor